Sunday, February 24, 2013

You are never alone.

This is my life:


Little Baby Charles is a little crazy tornado. He runs everywhere, climbs everywhere. Maybe we have been reading too much of the "bunny on top of the box, and under the box and in the box . . ."

Let's just say I am glad he has not split his head open. Though he has had a few split lips.

I don't have any good pictures of him climbing because he always jumps down and runs for the camera when he sees it.

We will start looking for rock-climbing classes for toddlers.







Eating with a spoon like a big boy:


This is him pouting because we told him not to climb on top of the refrigerator (kidding, he was just  found sitting on the kitchen table after he had climbed up on it. He hasn't made it to the fridge yet.).

So I have been trying to involve him more in my normal activities - yesterday we made pancakes. I let him stir and pour and flip. And eat.


The kid loves to vacuum. And sweeping. I like to give him a rag and he helps scrub the floor.

Love you, crazy kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun!

Kathryn Webster Cottam said...

Oh my goodness! It is so much fun to see Charles going and doing and running and vacuuming! I feel like every time I turn around Thomas has either the vacuum, the broom, or the mop out. I'm glad to know that we're not the only one's experiencing this! I love this post. It is a very accurate depiction of what life with kids is like, especially the pee part! :) I'm glad to see that all is well with you guys and that your enjoying life!