Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Uppercase Woman

I tried to creatively start this post about 4 different times. Maybe 5. Then I realized I was putting way more effort into it than I wanted.

Today I read a blog titled "Uppercase Woman." Wow, I liked that name. Her writing matched her cool title. She has pink hair. She writes content articles for a website. She is a social media mama. She used some bad words in her writing a little more than I wanted to read, but hey, it's her blog. 

Sometime . . . many times, I wish I wrote with articulate prose and had pictures that showed the real color of my child's skin. It would be nice to write like I learned to in college, nice to write like some of the amazing bloggers out there. And I always dream of being a fancy photographer and photo editor so my pictures look like they could be in a magazine. Or like they should be blown up, framed and hung in my entryway (if I had an entry way). This little bloggy blog is mostly for us to share our adventures with our family and friends. Well, I think mostly it is an outlet for Joshua and I to record our happiness. We like our life. We like each other, we like the fun things we find to do, we like our creations, we like our friends, and, we really like Baby Charles. That is why most of my sentences contain a personal pronoun or some form of our son's name (Baby C, Charles, Baby Charles, Charliekins, Cutie-pa-tu-tie, etc). I don't proof read or rework my sentence structures. I misspell words (though, heaven bless the creator of the red sguiggly line...) or use them in the wrong context. I'm just here to post my favorite pictures and write some things about what happened. Most days Joshua gets home and asks, "So, did you blog today?" (Even though he doesn't really have to ask, because he gets an automatic email when I publish a post!) He really likes his life and his family and our adventures too. 






1 comment:

shauna said...

love this picture of mother and son:)