Wednesday, February 29, 2012

future

In response to my friend's blogpost: Yesterday Joshua emailed me about an internship in Munster, IN. Mentioned maybe he would apply for it. About 30 min later (or less?) he texted me: “So, have you looked up all the houses for sale in Munster yet?” Well, of course I had. He knows me too well. I am always dreaming and wondering and planning about the next step. I am already planning the decorations of our next apartment, while still putting up pictures here. Joshua is maybe beginning to understand this obsession of mind, but I still think sometimes it drives him crazy. Mostly because someone’s gotta make all the money for the house in Munster and those decorations! I still enjoy the here and now, but I just think it is fun to dream and plan. In the next 10 years I will probably have the most cutest house that we are slowly renovating. There will be kids and I will be chasing them around our big yard with lots of trees and no ticks. I will be a super good graphic designer and be making all sorts of wedding invites and baby announcements (maybe even company logos, ooooo). That is my plan.

No comments: