Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crafty things

Today I went to Kayleen's house and we ate baked potatoes for lunch. Dessert consisted of Coco Wheat Brownies and homemade ice cream - both of which are not too great on their own, but together are quite tasty. After lunch we ventured into the beauuuutiful outdoors we painted chairs and worked on Halloween costumes. We were glad the sky waited to rain until we were good and done.




Then I came home where Joshua and I made pumpkin waffles. Mmm they were so yummy! One of them turned out looking quite villainous:




Then I spent the whoooole rest of the night making baby booties. Thus completing my baby blessing outfit. Quite proud of myself, really . . . Just don't look too close, and especially don't look on the insides! Joshua said our baby will look like a little Amish boy. :)



 
                 
                                    Ahh, cute!

1 comment:

Katie said...

What an adorable blessing outfit! I'm impressed with your skills, there's all sorts of little tiny details.