Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer is Fun

Staying cool in the shade, with a bucket of cold water

Staying cool at the local city picnic. We watched the band for a while until it got to be Charles' bedtime, then we could hear them playing all the way back to our house!  Now baby Charles wants to be a firefighter when he grows up.


Like Mother, like son
 


And just yesterday, Baby Charles "found his voice"

He still has some work to do on the whole crawling thing


But he manages to get into some tight spots
 



3 comments:

shauna said...

I think he is saying, "someday I will throw this ball as fast as my Uncle Caleb!":)

Amy said...

That IS good talking Baby Charles! Tee-hee, Edie used to crawl backwards. I think I have a picture of her with that very same face on under the couch. Oh learning is hard but very worth the effort!

Unknown said...

The picture of Charles with the fireman hat is my favorite.