Thursday, May 17, 2012

Zoozoo














"So, first I want to see the monkeys, then the giraffes, then watch the sea lion show. Then I think we should eat some lunch at this cafe and then head over to the reptile house. Let's go!"








No native Missouri bees were harmed in the making of this blog post.





Joshua snuffling Baby Charles.
 Wild boar snuffling the ground.

Exploring.

Erica wiggling her hippo ears.

 Real hippos wiggling their real hippo ears. 



 Joshua with his rhino horn.


 Real rhino with real rhino horn eating some hay.

Erica acting like some animal but really it looks like she is eating this boys head.

Oh, I think I was laughing with the hyenas.

Erica the Anteater. 


We love the St Louis Zoo!

Erica the giraffe and her giraffe friends. 


Wild Asses. (te he he)

Joshua stork with his gobble gobble hangin down.  

p.s. the stork at the zoo did NOT look this cute:


 Whatta day. What. a. day.






4 comments:

Katie said...

Ooh, fun! You make good zoo animals. I can tell, however, that Charles didn't really plan the trip, because he was reading the map upside down.. Can't be fooled :)

shauna said...

What a fun day at the zoo! I think only a grandmother would watch those movies of Charles in action as many times as I have:)

Anonymous said...

I love it! I wanna go to the zoo with you guys so bad.

Anonymous said...

You make life fun!!!! Charles will think all the animals are his pets by the time you leave St Louis!