Monday, May 28, 2012

Where's the soap?

Today was the best day of my life. Here is why:


I have been waiting my whole life (well, almost) for my own baby to play with in the Mommy and Me swim class. Memorial Day is apparently the day all pools open out here in the east, even though it has been 100 degrees for a few months (that might be a little exaggeration, but still!).

We had a good time in the pool. Baby C did so great! He wasn't cold, wasn't scared, and didn't choke on any water when we played Ring-Around-the-Rosie. Even dad was able to relax when he saw what a great time his little baby was having. Charles loved his frog - probably so much that he didn't even notice he was in a pool. :)

Our plan is to swim every day, twice a day. Once just Charles and I (private lessons), and once when Joshua gets home (family swim). We are gonna make a little fishie out of him yet!






Do I have to get out?

I love my swim teacher (and my frog).








No comments: