Monday, October 1, 2012

Don't tell the neighbors I stole their cat.

There is a cat that lives on our porch. Technically it is our neighbors', but really the whole neighborhood claims ownership. Neighbors come to sit and tell him of her whoas or bring a paper plate to feed him the can of cat-food their kitty doesn't like, and all the kids stop by on their way home from school. Still, the cat meows and meows and meows like no one ever even so much as glances in her direction.

Meet Cookies. Charles' best bud.




Sometimes I steal Cookies and lock him inside to keep Charles company while I bring in the groceries. She is a good babysitter.

 




They like to crawl around the front porch together. Sometimes it gets dangerous, though, because Charles is pretty great at crawling up the stairs, but likes to nose dive down them. 

We're working on it. 




3 comments:

shauna said...

I am soooo glad you're back! I loved the Charles video. What a prettty cat! And I don't even like cats!

Katie said...

Cool porch. Awesome climbing skills. I can't believe how much he's grown! You need to post more often, I love it! (Says the hypocrite...)

Erica said...

Yes, Joshua even kinda likes the cat too. Mostly bc Charles like her, though. Katie, yes, you need to post. .. it has been more than a month . ...