Monday, July 2, 2012

Big Apple Number One

1. Did we tell you we are moving to New York?

After our adventures in St Louis, we are off to NYC where Joshua will do another internship. Nothing quite like squeezing your whole life into a storage pod every few months.

We took a trip to Bloomington to pack up our apartment and say hello to our friends.

To prepare for the trip to his birthplace, we washed the car. This is Charles supervising:


This is what Charles was like the whole drive. Not.

Pit stop somewhere by a Wal-mart and a field of corn (narrows it down a bit, huh?). I like Charles' camo pants.
 Tears came when I saw this on my door. "This is my hooooommmeeee," I said to Joshua. "We can't go back to St Louis. I love this place, I hope to diiiieeeee heeeeeaaahhhh."
 Thank you, Barlows.

Remember when Baby C was a baby? (I need to find a picture of him being a little baby and fitting on this rug.) He liked to lay here while I did the laundry.
Now he just wants to play in the toilet.

Charles enjoyed getting reacquainted with his buds.



No children were harmed in the moving of this household. (Although you should not let them sit on wobbly stools on top of boxes while you take pictures. They will probably fall off and hurt their head.)
 Goodbye, six-four-six. We will miss you.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. you should also put that you shouldn't leave your children outside ready to be kidnapped. it was fun to help you move. i love you guys.

Unknown said...

What a great picture of Charles and Thomas!