Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spoooooktacular :0

I took Erica on a spooky date for Halloween. Verrrrrry scarrrrrry songs for Halloween.  The videos and photos explain most of the rest.  One of many great musical events at IU that are free and open to the public.  Now if only we could find somewhere to park!  I think I will petition someday to get Bloomington Transit to extend bus service on the 7 route until at least 10.  9:15 is just not quite late enough sometimes--only for dates, I'm neeeeeeeeever on campus studying that late!  :)

Here I am looking thoughtful at a colorful demonstration of how an organ works, which was provided gratis after the conclusion of the performance.  Not pictured: there were also free treats in the "green room," which, as I learned from my telecommunications expert-wife, is where the performers wait before they go on stage

1 comment:

Erica said...

He forgot to post the other video, which I will have to post at a later time